Saint-Petersburg State University
PhD, Associate Professor
Literal and Critical Theory of T.S. Eliot and its Aesthetic Implementation in The Waste Land
- American Literary History
- British Literary History
- Modern Russian literature
- T.S. Eliot's work
- H. Miller's work
XIX century literature: Western Europe and the USA; Creative Writing; European and American Literary Modernism
1. Russian Rhizome of American Modernism: Concerning the Problem of Henry Miller’s Anarchism. Literature of the Americas 4 (2018): 163-183. (with O. Voytsekhovskaya)
2. The First Russian Biography of Henry Miller. Literature of the Americas 4 (2018): 292-296.
3. A Woman in James Joyce's and Henry Miller's Texts: Game and Myth. Advances in Social Science, Education and Humanities Research: 45-th International Philological Conference. 122 (2016): 157-160.
4. Andrey Ivanov — literary heir of Henry Miller. Philological Studies 6 (2015): 49-61.
5. Oscar Wilde and his Novel "The Picture of Dorian Gray". In Wilde O. The Picture of Dorian Gray. Saint-Petersburg, 2015: 289-322.
6. William Golding: Playing with the Ancient Tragedy (on the Novel "Lord of the Flies"). Text and Tradition. St.-Petersburg, 2014: 245-265.
7. Madness and Surrealistic Imagery in Henry Miller's "Black Spring". "The Inexpressible Expressible": Ekphrasis and the Problems of Representaion of the Visual in the Literary Text. Мoscow: NLO, 2013: 533-543.
8. Representation of Childhood: Henry Miller Re-reads Marcel Proust and Mark Twain. Vestnik St. Petersburg University. Ser. 9. 3 (2013): 3-8.
9. Russian Kerouac in Estonia: Andrei Ivanov’s Prose. Culture of Russian Expatriate Community 1990–2010. Proceedings of the international scientific conference. Ed. by A.L.Khlobystin. St. Petersburg: St. Petersburg State Univ., Faculty of Liberal Arts and Sciences Publ., 2013: 145–149. (In Russ.)
10. Henry Miller and Henri Bergson. In Mapping American Literature and Culture, ed. by O. Antsyferova. Ivanovo: Ivanovo State University, 2012: 152-160.
11. Henry Miller and Walt Whitman.Vestnik St. Petersburg University. Ser.9. 1 (2012): 9-12.
12. Life as a Creative Evolution: on the Influence of Henri Bergson`s Doctrine on Henry Miller. Vestnik St. Petersburg University. Ser. 9. 4 (2012): 3–9.
13. "Gerontion" in the Context of Religious Ethics of T.S. Eliot. St.Tikhon's University Review 23:1 (2011): 96-107.
14. The Image of Russia in T.S. Eliot's Essays. Toward the History of Ideas in the West: "Russian Idea". St.Petersburg, 2010: 479-495.
15. Henry Miller and Henry Thoreau. In Faces and Facets of the XXth Century. Moscow, 2009: 340-356.
16. The Second World War in the American and Russain Prose of Postmodern Tradition. Russian-Americans Links: Similar Issues — Different Versions. Ed. by Yuri P.Tretyakov, Natalia A.Alexandrovna. Academic Project St.Petersburg, 2007: 402—436. (with D.Ioffe)
1. Henry Miller and the Parisian Trilogy. Мoscow: Novoe literaturnoe obozrenie, 2010.
2. The Phenomenology of Text: Play and Repression. Мoscow: Novoe literaturnoe obozrenie, 2007.
3. T.S.Eliot and his Poem "The Waste Land". Saint-Petersburg, 2000.
1. Autumn in Pockets. Мoscow: AST Publ., 2015 [French edition, 2016].
2. Skunskamera. Мoscow: Ad Marginem, 2010 [Italian edition, 2016].
3. People in the Nude. Мoscow: Ad Marginem, 2009 [transl. into Finnish, 2010; Hungarian, 2012; Italian, 2015; Czech, 2016; French, 2017].