Lomonosov Moscow State University
Doctor Hab. of Philology, professor
Poetry of Walt Whitman in 1855-60-ies: the Problem of the Creative Method
Making of Poetic Tradition in America in the XIX Century
- American and European literary history
- discourse and communication studies
- intercultural communication
- literary reception studies
- theory and history of reading
- comparative culture studies
History of foreign literature of the 2nd half of the XIX century; Literature as Communication, Poetry as Communication, Pragmatics of Literary Texts
3. A Passion For The Canon: Twenty Years Ahead. Voprosy literatury. 3 (2018): 301-316. (In Russ.)
4. Fictions of Everyday Life as Politics: XX Century Interpretations of Classical Realism. In Literature and Revolution. XX Century. Issue 4. Ed. by O. Panova, V. Popova, V. Tolmatchoff. Moscow: Litfact Publ., 2018: 309–314.
8. The Fang of War: a Hieroglyph of Violence in “Moby Dick". In War in American Culture: Texts and Contexts. Moscow: RSUH Publ., 2017: 196–203.
10. "City Poetry “Soars to Prose”: Walt Whitman and Charles Baudelaire". In Urban Dimensions of American Civilization. University of Central Florida Orlando. Moscow, 2015. P. 27–34.
11.Literary Pragmatics: Structure Of A Project (Review Of Books On Literature As Communication). Novoe literaturnoe obozrenie 135:5 (2015): 326–345.
1. Literature as Experience, or a Bourgeois Reader as a Culture Hero. Moscow: NLO Publ., 2017.
2. Stevens W. Harmonium. Imagination as Value, ed. by T. Venediktova, N. Azarova. Moscow: Nauka Publ., 2017.
3. Bases of the Theory of Communication, ed. by T. Venediktova, D. Gudkov, A. Borisenko. Moscow: Yurait Publ., 2016.
4. “Conversation in American”: Discourse of Bargaining in the American Literary Tradition. Moscow: NLO Publ., 2003).
5. Finding the Voice. Poetic Tradition in America. Moscow University Press, 1994
6. Self-Made Man as Image and Profile. The Experience of American Culture. Moscow: Mass Communications Institute, 1993
7. XX Century Poetry in America: Discovering the Modernity. Moscow: Moscow University Press, 1989.
8. Poetry of Walt Whitman. Moscow: Moscow University Press, 1982.
European American Studies Association
Russian Society for American Culture Studies (RSACS)